[Arm-netbook] Sleep (stand by) power consumption of A10/A13 device?

krasi gichev krasimirr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 06:55:39 BST 2012

I am looking into applying A10/A13 into automotive (entertaiment)
application. Is anybody aware how low the current consumption can go in
mode where OS is sleeping? I mean not powered off, but booted, ready to
wake up in several seconds, but doing nothing else beside waiting for GPIO
(button) wake up command? Something like sleep mode of the android tablets.
My best estimation is based on specs of one tablet that says that it has
stand by time of 18 days (with 3200mAh battery). This resolves to around
7mA stand by consumption (this should be A10 + AXP209 total).

Any input on this?