[Arm-netbook] Removing wifi

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:26:38 BST 2012

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 12:41 AM, Alejandro Mery <amery at geeks.cl> wrote:
> On 4 July 2012 01:35,  <freebirds at hushmail.com> wrote:
>>   Alejandro Merym, I still do not see the rtl8188cu module in the lower-left

> and again, PLEASE stop breaking the threads composing new mails. or
> use a decent mail client.

 alejandro: i believe hushmail is an anonymising service.  so he can't
do that.  i think under the circumstances it's acceptable to respect
his wish for privacy over-and-above the normal mailing list etiquette.

 if however mr freebirds you're _not_ using a mailer anonymising
service consider your arse well and truly kicked and your hide tanned
with high-intensity infra-red rays :)