[Arm-netbook] microSD breakout board, suitable for debugging using tablets.

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:13:35 GMT 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 6:52 AM, Tom Cubie <tangliang at allwinnertech.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your clear explanation. I can get something on the lcd
> when i "cat /dev/urandom > /dev/fb0".

 ok, good!

> But as long as i open the kernel
> config "Framebuffer Console support" the kernel can not boot up, and
> hang at "[LCD] lcd_module_init".

 right - then you should just throw in some extra printks to find out
(onto the serial console) what line number it's actually getting to.

> There is some problem of the display
> driver. And after complaining many times to her(her seat is next to me),
> she agreed to look at it when she has time.

 :)

 ok, rrright.  it's possible that some of the initialisation is being
done by other modules or code.  a lockup is odd.  tracking down the
exact line number will make your colleague's life easier if nothing
else :)