[Arm-netbook] a10 eoma-68 rev0 sample arrived from wits-tech

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Fri Dec 14 18:22:53 GMT 2012

On 12/14/2012 01:16 PM, Alejandro Mery wrote:
> On 14 December 2012 18:39, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/news/
>>
>> now i have to do some soldering :)
>
> finally! ... btw, they really screwed up the form factor :<

Actually, it looks rather close to spec. You'll note the score line near
the bottom, that extra chunk of board is likely meant for manipulation
while in the assembly line and would be cut off before casing. On a
functionality validation sample it matters less.

Luke,

I can't recall, will the A10 Card have user facing audio? I think you
said no, but the absence of the connector and your soldering comment has
me unsure.

--
Scott Sullivan