[Arm-netbook] A13 schematic

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 08:05:30 BST 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Tsvetan Usunov, OLIMEX LTD <
usunov at olimex.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just got e-mail from friend in China that he have his hands on some A13s
> and will send to me next week few samples.
>
> Did someone from you came to reference schematic with A13 as the one for
> A10? I contacted Allwinner/Eva and she promised me schematic in May as now
> they are focused on their big customers.
>
> We are going to release OSHW A13-OLinuXino board as soon as we can and I
> will have some of the first prototypes to give to interested developers as
> we do with iMX233 board.

Good news. Though the schematic of A13 evaluation board is open, but i am
afraid the
software of A13 is not open sourced as A10, for some reasons. But one good
thing is
the A10 spec will be open by end of this month, and A13 doesn't have much
difference
with A10, so there will be some reference for developing software.

> Tsvetan

Keep simple, stay foolish.