[Arm-netbook] A13 schematic

Tsvetan Usunov, OLIMEX LTD usunov at olimex.com
Mon Apr 23 07:39:52 BST 2012

Hi,

I just got e-mail from friend in China that he have his hands on some A13s
and will send to me next week few samples.

Did someone from you came to reference schematic with A13 as the one for
A10? I contacted Allwinner/Eva and she promised me schematic in May as now
they are focused on their big customers.

We are going to release OSHW A13-OLinuXino board as soon as we can and I
will have some of the first prototypes to give to interested developers as
we do with iMX233 board.

Tsvetan