[Arm-netbook] Patch submission for alioth?

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 19:35:58 GMT 2011

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 7:19 PM, Neo The User <neotheuser at ymail.com> wrote:
> Hello. I would like to help the kernel development team, however I do not know how to push patches. Is there a way I can have commit rights or some way I can push my patches for review? I would like to start off with some simple clean-up first, then possibly make more drastic changes later. I'd be happy with just a custom head on the side that I can toy with, and the developers can cherry pick stuff from there into lichee/v2.6.36 I really don't mind. Thanks!

 yep, great!  email me an alioth username.  coordinate here.

 ... i realise it would help enormously if we had like... y'know...
actual devices to play with and check that things still work :)  my
associate jimmy is going to call the factory this evening (he tried
yesterday) see if we can get a status update.