[Arm-netbook] Wifi

jonsmirl at gmail.com jonsmirl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 16:31:20 GMT 2011

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 10:44 AM, lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 3:03 PM, jonsmirl at gmail.com <jonsmirl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Connectors are expensive. It is best to eliminate them where possible.
>> For example I doubt if anyone other than a hobbyist will use your RGB
>> LCD connection because of the need to make another PCB with two
>> connectors on it.

An alternative would be to put on a common format LCD/touch connector
and drop the PCMICA connector. Those connectors aren't standardized
but some support multiple screens.  Otherwise I need to make a PCB to
convert PCMICA to the LCD connector format. The PCMICA connector is
just in the way and not adding any value.

Here's another option:
https://plus.google.com/photos/100699090485695364248/albums/5687506352827064145