[Arm-netbook] Linux & Toshiba AC100 : HELP !!!

Forum Blogarm.net forum at blogarm.net
Wed Sep 22 15:57:13 BST 2010

Hi everyone,
I'm a kind of confused. This the ARM netbook
mailing list but nobody has talked about the Toshiba AC100.
This smartbook sports a 1Ghz Dual Core Cortex A9 ARM processor.
It's available in UK, Japan, and even France (I don't know for U.S).
The only problem is that the only O.S. actualy running on this
smartbook is Android. Toshiba doesn't want to support the device
concerning Ubuntu. Some people has began to manage installing Ubuntu
or Debian on this smartbook, but we have not reach this point yet.
We need help from everybody that has knowledge on ARM and Linux system
functioning.

http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=56355&start=0&tstart=0

http://tosh-ac100.wetpaint.com/

http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/generic/home-ac100/