[Arm-netbook] Netbook / PSU Dead

Michael Howard mike at dewberryfields.co.uk
Sun Mar 28 11:53:28 BST 2010

I've just re-installed lenny and left the netbook sat at the login
prompt for half an hour. It was connected to the power supply. On my
return, it had switched itself off and refuses to switch on.

I'm assuming (hoping) the battery is flat and that the power supply is
dead. Can someone confirm that, with the psu plugged in and the netbook
switched off, you get the red glow? I currently don't get anything and
the psu is cold.

Cheers,

--
Michael Howard        mike at dewberryfields dot co dot uk
Lancashire