[Arm-netbook] CT-PC89E - success replicating boot from SDcard with switch in NON-factory-default setting

Adam Gill madallig at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 04:25:22 GMT 2010

1. I've wired up in all possible configurations ..... now its back to
the original blob and no short between R46 ...

2. I think I've formatted the SD card in the correct method ... 3 files
systems 483mb/16mb/1.5gb

2 . I've contacted Chitech to return the netbook ...but they are not
answering yet ...

So if i cannot return it .... I need one of you Linux experts to get my
so-dimm working agian ... I've damaged some of the track .. but it ok
I'm soldering direct onto the 2 resisters where the track came from ...

Adam,