[Arm-netbook] CT-PC89E kernel 2.6.24.7 source investigation

Adam Gill madallig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 01:41:19 GMT 2010

Hi Luke,
I have sent an email explaining the many reasons why we need the linux
kernel source code .....

 (all the reasons as already discussed, and in the bugs page, and ongoing
emails..)

They emailed back saying they will give me an answer after discussing with
their engineer ....

So I'm expecting a download site for the source code for u-boot and linux
kernal source code soon ....

I'm only positive on this!

BTW the LCD may not be Innolux but AUO ...

Adam