[Arm-netbook] CT-PC89E - copying alternate .tar.gz over

Sébastien BOCAHU sbocahu at bearstech.com
Fri Feb 26 19:05:51 GMT 2010

> anyway: i got a digital oscilloscope, yesterday, which i will try
> poking around on the headers of the SODIMM, looking for what might
> come out as RS-232 signals.  "TX" should be easy to find - "RX" might
> be a bit more challenging / concerning because that means applying
> power to the pins (whoops).

Damn, I *WANT* a serial port... This would definitely help us a _lot_

I am looking at the rootfs and their SDK.

The repository page amazingly looks like nokia's maemo one.

--
Sébastien BOCAHU
http://zecrazytux.net

Please avoid sending me files in proprietary formats,
such as microsoft word or excel.
Please use open standards instead (for example, pdf).
Plain text is *really* appreciated !