[Arm-netbook] Parcel tracking ... for 8.9" CT-PC89E ARM netbook

Michael Howard mike at dewberryfields.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 20:38:16 GMT 2010

Adam Gill wrote:
> sorry to hear that unit was not in best condition ... and missing
> power  supply .... there should have also been the adapter for lan
> connection ...
> Do you think maybe customs were trying to take it apart?

No, the PSU was present, as was the lan adapter, I obviously confused
people with the way I described it. The reason I mentioned the psu was
that I don't have an adapter.

I didn't really pay _that_ much attention to the packaging, it looked
fine and nor did I notice any Custom's notes attached.

--
Michael Howard        mike at dewberryfields dot co dot uk
Lancashire