[Arm-netbook] SATA and IDE memory-addressable ICs

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Fri Apr 9 12:27:05 BST 2010

Forgotten oe thing:

> Do you know Texas Instruments "FlatLink3d"?
>
> Welcome in the world of Sitara and oMAP!
>
> They have not only a 24bit RGB interface but also a LVDS.
>
> Unfortunatey I can use only the 24bit RGB under Linux and being not able
> to switch to "FlatLink3D" which is necesary for my AUO 19" TFT. Linux is
> Frickel-Ware and I do not know, where to put the code which  switch  the
> interface to it.

My AUO 19" G190EG02 has:

----8<------------------------------------------------------------------
6.3 Signal Description

The module using a pair of LVDS receiver SN75LVDS82(Texas Instruments)
or compatible. LVDS is a differential signal technology for LCD
interface and high speed data transfer device. Transmitter shall be
SN75LVDS83(negative edge sampling) or compatible. The first LVDS port
(RxOxxx) transmits odd pixels while the second LVDS port (RxExxx)
transmits even pixels.
----8<------------------------------------------------------------------

which mean, it support "FlatLink3D".  Does someone know, how  to  switch
the Sitara AM3517 and OMAP3530 to FlatLink3D mode?

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator

itsystems at tdnet France           itsystems at tdnet UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Gesch. Michelle Konzack          Gesch. Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz               Kinzigstraße 17
67100 Strasbourg/France         77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil       Tel: +49-177-9351947 mobil
Tel: +33-9-52705884 fix

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>  <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>         <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de