[Arm-netbook] What's new at the end of 2023?

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:23:48 GMT 2023

On Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 1:24 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> folks if you would like to get paid for sorting this out
> NLnet is very keen to have people put in grant applications
> of EUR 50,000.  a BRIEF summary of an IDEA is all that is
> needed, spending more than 40 minutes on writing the application
> is more than needed.

For developing the tests for the current cards?

> funding the next revision EOMA68 Card would be fantastic,
> i suggest one with an FPGA, using the popular ECP5, based
> on the ulx3s.
>
> also fixing mcrodesktop 1.7
>
> richard?

I am definitely interested in this effort.  Having some grant money to
help with design, prototyping, and testing would be especially useful.

> deadline for next application dec 1st.

I would need some hand holding with the application process.  By the
way, are the mentioned NLnet funds available to U.S. citizens like me?
 Can I apply for the grant?

Sincerely,
Richard