[Arm-netbook] What's new at the end of 2023?

Peter Carlson petercarlson79 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:32:42 GMT 2023

Thank you for the explanation and update.
I am familiar with Asperger's, but also think it is important to remind
"bearers of that burden" how they come across if for no other reason than
for them to understand why they might get the kind of response they
sometimes get.

I was unaware that there are, in fact, cards at Crowd Supply. I do monitor
my account at Crowd Supply and this has not been communicated to me. If one
needs to request a card from Crowd Supply for testing purposes then perhaps
this could be communicated to the people who could help.
I am not in a position to help in any significant way. Although I could try
and get an image onto a card I am not technically proficient enough to
really accomplish much. The other hindrance to that end is I am in Africa
on a volunteer mandate so I don't have access to my most basic electronics
workbench.

My hope is that this communication may enlighten someone of the technical
"illuminati" that cards are available for testing.
Thanks
Peter Carlson