[Arm-netbook] What's new at the end of 2023?

Peter Carlson petercarlson79 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:04:48 GMT 2023

Well my curt Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton the only two people to have
contributed any communication in months are both decidedly neither software
nor hardware proficient.
We appear to be the enthusiast "peanut gallery" Those who could help are
not doing so for their own reasons. Where do we go from here? Is it time to
close the book on this one?
Thanks
Peter Carlson