[Arm-netbook] next step is a boot image

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Jan 13 03:13:45 GMT 2023

On Thursday, January 12, 2023, Richard Wilbur <richard.wilbur at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> On Jan 12, 2023, at 05:55, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

>> yes this one is a cross-compile.  there are extra prefix ENV vars to
>> define to get it to work.
>
> Is there a page describing/documenting how to set up the cross-compile
tools and environment (or at least which target architecture to use)?

yes. check previous messages and rhombus-tech.net wiki
changelog.

> Is there a page discussing which kernel source (+patches) supports this
board.  Sounds like we might want a page covering the status of support for
different hardware/CPU features (if it doesn’t already exist).

it's an A20. that's enough.

---