[Arm-netbook] NLNet Proposal Draft

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Dec 1 14:09:12 GMT 2023

On Friday, December 1, 2023, Richard Wilbur <richard.wilbur at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Luke,
>
> Here is what I've hammered out.  It looks like the proposal process
> must have changed.  They seem to want a lot more detail!

really it hasn't! hang on let me check...
https://nlnet.nl/propose/

no it hasn't, actually they removed one section a few years back.

this is the only section you don't really need to answer,
you already implicitly did.

you have 6 milestones, that's really cool. easy for them.

Explain costs for hardware, human labor (including rates used), travel cost
to technical meetings, etc.
(This starts to sound like we need full estimates and not just IDEAS!)

--
---