[Arm-netbook] Fixing the fex file once and for all

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 20:12:30 BST 2019

On Thursday, July 18, 2019, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

>  honestly, just other people helping out - *actually* helping out with
> u-boot, linux kernel etc. - would be a huge relief.

I've been itching to get involved since I picked up my prototype in England
but waiting (too patiently?  Should I have bothered/reminded you about it
earlier?) for the video how-to you promised to make on how to
non-destructively plug the unenclosed CPU card (without the guides) into
the micro-desktop case.

Would the cable-only setup be a valid way to get started?  Should I expect
the micro HDMI plug to be alive?

I guess the earliest debug output (u-boot?) will likely be on the serial
console available through the EOMA68 connector.