[Arm-netbook] Reframing The Holy War

Jean Flamelle eaterjolly at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 22:24:14 GMT 2018

I want to clarify my illusion comment.

One cannot guarantee security unless they study their computer's
entire operation including how each other program. Open source helps
against unintentional glitches, only some designed defects, as well as
bloatware, from a security front.

Linux's amplifying complexity hampers security.

Any excess instructions on the machine amplifies complexity, hampering security.

Open source enables free culture thereby enabling remix or customizing
one's mental environment.

--
CC0