[Arm-netbook] Laptop PCB schematics

Internet internet at devpi.de
Sat Feb 25 07:51:25 GMT 2017

I agree that integrated solutions are better but maybe i find one which has that kind of power fets already in it.

There is no application note but luckily here (http://www.cypress.com/documentation/reference-designs/ccg1-type-c-legacy-usb-device-cable-paddle-card-reference-schematics) is a reference design for download. I am not too sure, though, if that helps.

Julius