[Arm-netbook] Totally derailed topic

John Luke Gibson eaterjolly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 09:21:51 BST 2017

Well the problem with that truism unfortunately is that in this
situation that particular use of the word "problems" is tooo abstract.
Ultimately, what that could mean is too many different things. When a
system's components are damaging each other simultaneously, who gets
to decide which one's the problem? An impartial engineer that's not
one of those components theirself? Well unfortunately with society,
it's damn hard to find an individual that's not a component of that
society yet close enough to make that judgment. *nods*