[Arm-netbook] Gamechangers GO Course

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Oct 2 07:17:28 BST 2016

well, i signed up for the gamechangers go course that my friend
informed me about.  the course is specifically targetted to encourage
people to use wisdom and integrity in their purpose, with the primary
focus being on "changing the game" in their chosen field.  it sounded
perfect, and exactly what i need, so i signed up.  the cost is $3,000
and i have negotiated payment of that over 12 months, or until such
time as i raise sufficient income from sources *not* related to the
crowd-funding campaign (which presently total around GBP 700 and there
is more on the way).

the first assignment is here (discussion online took place at 5:30am
this morning...) and was around the following:
http://gcgo.lkcl.net/2016_course/prompt_1/

and my response (which you are all invited to comment on) is here:
http://gcgo.lkcl.net/2016_course/prompt_1/lkcl/

now, as the course is *defined* as "encouraging its participants to
act with integrity and wisdom in their chosen game-changing life
purpose", i was a leeetle bit surprised when, without any discussion,
consultation or consent, my inbox was flooded with signup demands for
proprietary privacy-violating services, accompanied by a message that
all communications forthwith regarding the course would henceforth
take place exclusively through the same.

oink.

a series of increasingly-specific communications with the organisers
was therefore escalated, and the proprietary SaaSS subscriptions
cancelled (for me).  i have therefore set an assignment for the
organisers of the course, for them to provide satisfactory answers for
both myself and for you.  you are therefore invited to participate in
the discussion of the questions raised (please do not edit them
yourself):
http://gcgo.lkcl.net/2016_course/organisers_prompt_1/discussion/

where the background and questions for the organisers are here:
http://gcgo.lkcl.net/2016_course/organisers_prompt_1/

the purpose of writing that to the organisers should be fairly clear.
any questions feel free to raise them here (or in the discussion as
appropriate)

l.

---