[Arm-netbook] Shipping costs

Robert Wilkinson bob at fourtheye.org
Fri Aug 12 15:47:50 BST 2016

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 04:16:30PM +0200, Christian Kellermann wrote:
> * Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> [160812 16:11]:
> >  yeahhh i feel it's a little complicated (as we've witnessed!) to put
> > on the page, although the wording "shipping cost" doesn't help, i have
> > to agree.  not sure what term could be used in its place?
>
> solidarity supplement to shipping and handling ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Christian
>
> --
> May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
> suffering, and may you live with ease.

I think that I was confused because the shipping was free to the USA
- had their been a global flat rate, I would probably not have
questioned the cost.

However, this does rather beg the question as to why residents of
the USA should not show solidarity with the residents of (arguably
less affluent) other countries ... But, perhaps, that is for another
day :-)

Bob
--
They're giving bank robbing a bad name.