[Arm-netbook] Improv And Operation:Marketing for EMOA-*

mike.valk at gmail.com mike.valk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:23:15 BST 2014

> aaron: it does not matter what you think happened.  what matters is
> that you failed to keep a supplier informed, you embarrassed them in
> front of the factory (a multi-billion dollar state-sponsored company),
> massively disrupting the entire project as a result.
>
> i do not have time to deal with this.

Then don't. Don't respond.

>  please can you unsubscribe
> yourself from this list so that i do not have to do it for you.

I feel that that will counter productive. Wat is done is done. Having Aaron
on or off the ML won't change anything. Forcing it will only imply
censorship.

Trying to silence someone, is a bad choice. The noise will only grow
bigger.

You and your associate have chosen to not to do business deals with Aaron
or his team. Fine, understandable.

Don't forget that Aaron intentions were probably good and probably still
are. The means to result have failed.

Aaron still represents a part in the KDE/ActivePlasma movement. You'll bumb
into each other again in the future when either of the goals is met.

You both lost something. Searching for blame will not change it.

You have said your part, Aaron has said his part. We/I have said mine/ours.

Let people decide for their own

Let's move one. All of us.