[Arm-netbook] TPM backdoor

freebirds at fastmail.fm freebirds at fastmail.fm
Sun Sep 1 19:51:28 BST 2013

Germany warns TPM is backdoor. As the articles below explain, TPM grants
remote control of the computer. The recommended switch to Linux does not
suffice. My abuser's crackers tampered with my Linux OS to use TPM with
hidden bluetooth.

The solution is open hardware. The commentors of the articles below
didn't recommend open hardware. Obviously, they never heard of open
hardware. Trending now is "TPM backdoor." If someone posts an article on
No TPM backdoor in open hardware and link it to rhombus, you may receive
more interest.

What happened to the open hardware laptop project? I have been reading
most of the messages from this group, but lost track of what happened to
the project? Is it proceeding?

http://www.networkworld.com/community/blog/german-government-claims-windows-8-has-backdoor-big-enough-drive-bus-through-sideways

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e44_1377252731

http://techrights.org/2013/08/22/nsa-back-doors-blowback/