[Arm-netbook] 4 GPL'd KiCAD boards released for A10 CPU system development

martin brook martin.brook100 at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 9 16:38:21 BST 2013

The invoice only mentioned 'Goods' $133 so it was not clear what the cost
of shipping was.

I'd assumed that the price had gone up for the board as you had mentioned
the cost had gone up due to the small quantity.

If I've paid more than I should you can keep the difference as a donation
to the project.