[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 A20 1st batch

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Thu Jul 11 23:45:51 BST 2013

tor 2013-07-11 klockan 11:14 -0400 skrev Ryan Mullen:

> That's great, this is all very exciting. Can you suggest any place on
> the web to which we can turn when looking for community software
> support, kernels, blobs, patches, scripts, and so on to help us get
> these things running well?

u-boot for A20 is currently found in my wip/a20 branch at the moment.
Hope to get this into sunxi-current shortly, pending some additional
cleanups and testing that A10/A13/A10s support isn't broken.

The reference kernel for the time beeing is the Cubieboard 2 kernel tree
(3.3 based) + Lukes USB patch.

There is people working on getting A20 support into the sunxi 3.4 tree,
and also some support is likely to trickle into mainline in due time.

Regards
Henrik