[Arm-netbook] eoma68-a20 ethernet testing

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 14:58:07 BST 2013

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 8:20 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> right.  we really need to know how many other sample units have
> working ethernet.  who else has a MEB and a CPU Card that is in a
> position to try this out?

 ok, for the early revision board (one of the initial 5, but with an
A20 CPU) it didn't have PWRFBOUT connected out, so i've just tried
that, putting a wire across from the RTL8201CP over to the EOMA68
connector and... instantly it worked.

 so that's now... 2/3 here and 1/2 confirmed working ethernet, so a
total of 3 out of 5.

 chris... you've got 2 more cards, right?  i have a vague recollection
you only tested one...