[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 A20 CPU CARD + MEB ETHERNET IS WORKING!!

Ken Phillis Jr kphillisjr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 13:05:36 BST 2013

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 8:28 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com>wrote:

> https://www.olimex.com/forum/index.php?topic=1776.0
>

> ok, so we have a GPL violations situation by olimex.  they've failed
> to provide - on request - the source code of the binary images that
> they've released.
>
> could someone please notify them of this?
>
> l.

No need to inform Olimax about this... This company has good support so a
member of the Olimax staff has already replied. to that thread ( The fourth
reply )
and Olimax intends to release the relevant patches once a GPL clean kernel
source to appear on the Linux-Sunxi github.

Also, as a note, there is a similar requirement for the u-boot patches they
have
not yet released.