[Arm-netbook] SHIPPING!: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Mon Aug 12 00:28:05 BST 2013

Another QC/QA issue. Just snapped off the micro USB connector while trying
to plug it in, and noticed that while there is solder on the pads below the
board, it never wicked up to the top of the board to hold the connector in
place, only a single bead of solder on the top right corner was holding it
onto the traces (plus the solder on the traces themselves). And there's a
big glob of solder from the "pin-56 capacitor"  to the TP/Ground pad next
to it. Waiting for my Nikon D3100 to charge then I'll get you those hi-res
photos.

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:01 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 12:00 AM, Christopher Thomas
> <christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
>
> > Woops, I meant capacitors.
>
>  :)

Christopher Thomas