[Arm-netbook] running allwinner-a10-video on mele causes kernel panic

Haakon Stende stende at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 09:02:11 BST 2012

I have also some problems with getting the kernel to boot on my A2000
I have tried different sdcard and sometimes it boots ok and other times
boots and the kernel crash on random places. Sometimes it just jumps to the
normal android boot. Does the mmc get enough power?

When I use code from sun4i from
https://github.com/hno/uboot-allwinner.gitit will not boot so I use
one taken from
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/hacking_the_mele_a1000/mele_ubuntu_image/

When it boots ok it has problem with the networkcard, but else it looks ok.

Håkon