[Arm-netbook] Low Cost Dev Boards

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Tue Jan 17 17:18:23 GMT 2012

On 01/17/2012 10:53 AM, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> I stumbled upon this recently:
>
> http://www.linaro.org/low-cost-development-boards/
>
> I already knew about the Pandaboard, Beagleboard and Freescale's
> IMX53QSB, buut the other two I hadn't heard of and the spec looks quite
> good (dual core A9, 1GB of RAM). The price isn't too bad, either, and
> the format looks easy to put into a 1U rackmount case.

I'll happily spin a board for any ARM SOC vendor that cooperates.

Nova™ A9500
http://www.stericsson.com/products/a9500-nova.jsp

Exynos 4210
http://www.samsung.com/global/business/semiconductor/productInfo.do?fmly_id=844&partnum=Exynos%204210

Samsung started pulling/keeping data sheets off the website to ARM soc's
after the ARM-11 devices. Not sure how cooperative they are now with the
GPL and where their pricing is since they also make tablets and
smartphones with the same parts.

-Bari