[Arm-netbook] Official allwinner linux 2.6.36 kernel tree

Alec Ari neotheuser at ymail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:12:18 GMT 2012

What does this mean for kernel developers? Do we discard the alioth arm-netbook kernel source and just work on the github source? I really prefer the layout of alioth than github, and I would really appreciate it if we could continue working with the alioth site. Perhaps pull changes we want / need from github and merge into arm-netbook, that way things will be cleaner. Github uses Javascript, and managing kernel code via a Javascript UI is just asking for trouble IMO. Gitweb is a lot easier and a lot faster to poke through.

-Alec