[Arm-netbook] review needed of ethernet schematics: no brains needed

Derek LaHousse dlahouss at mtu.edu
Wed Jan 11 00:13:58 GMT 2012

I took a look at the AXP209 power schematic.  I edited C17, which wasn't
tied to ground, and modified a label or two.  It matches the PDF, now.
A few questions remain:

The pin "BAT" is labeled as a PO (power output?) on page 13, however the
it is an output on the next page.  I believe IPSOUT is the main power
out of the chip, which is fed back in to the various subsystems for
stepping down.
N_VBUSEN (VBUS Enable): When high, is it just a passthrough from the USB
Power on VBUS?  or does it use that power to charge, as well?  It looks
like page 18 explains, but it's in Chinese.  Page 33 shows a register
that affects this, too.
What is the "Decryption" section on page 26?

- ManoftheSea