[Arm-netbook] Freescale ARM Cortex-A9-based "i.MX 6" series

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:54:53 GMT 2012

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 3:20 PM, jonsmirl at gmail.com <jonsmirl at gmail.com> wrote:
> The next gen Efika MX is using the MX6. I think they have prototypes available.

 their chief engineer was extremely rude and aggressive towards me, in
direct contrast to the attitude of the director of the company who was
very supportive of the EOMA initiative... right up until their chief
engineer told me, the director and his manager how shit both it and i
were.

 whilst i cannot of course prevent or prohibit anyone from discussing
efika, and, of course without genesi's work on armhf we'd have a heck
of a job getting debian/linux onto arm, i'd reallly appreciate if it
discussion which is supportive of genesi is kept to an absolute
minimum until i receive an apology from genesi for their chief
engineer's behaviour.

 thanks folks.