[Arm-netbook] Multi-channel audio support

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 09:56:50 GMT 2012

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Bari Ari <bari at onelabs.com> wrote:
> On 12/31/2011 02:32 PM, jonsmirl at gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> If you do an open design in something Orcad can read I'll have our
>> layout guys look at it. Maybe we can share core parts of the layout.
>>

> Orcad and Allegro here. But I don't think they want open design files
> floating around yet. It's sounds crazy but they are probably concerned
> about law suits and support. Incompetent designers have actually filed
> suit against ASIC vendors when they couldn't get a design to work
> properly.

 *cough* *lol* this is _china_, bari!  they'd be going up against the
chinese government, who are usually the sponsors / funders of the ASIC
vendors.  ok, it's not quite that simple, but it's close enough.

 for a small-time designer to even remotely contemplate a lawsuit
would be suicide.  er... literally.

 so don't worry :)