[Arm-netbook] Fwd: 答复: [asiasourcing at asiasourcing.net]various connectors for PCB assembly

Adam Gill madallig at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:42:36 GMT 2012

Dear Adam,

Thank you very much for your inquiry!

I will work with our engineering department carefully for your
requirements and confirm with our warehouse,  and will update to you as
soon as we finish the assessment.

FYI:

we are an engineering and manufacturing company focus on cables,
connectors and signal wires for computers,  digital products,  Medical
equipment, war industry, finance products, telecommunications
industries, and household appliances, whose product quality and
reliability are most critical.

We are also a professional electronic components agent for many famous
international manufactures, the main brands are JST, Molex , AMP , KET,
HRS,  JAE, JAM , YH and Taiwan JMT,  JWT, WST , STM , TKP, CKM, KSP,
TKG, ECI, ALEX, CPI, TYU, HR, CS, YY, KF, SM, Cvilux, KS and so on.
Enclosing is a presentation about our company for your reference.

Thank you very much for choosing Xinda!

Best regards

Viki Miao

*Xin Da International (China) Electronic CO., Limited*

**