[Arm-netbook] J&B Re: we can supply 44-pin DIL2 (2 rows of 22 pin) 2.0mm pitch (Male)

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 06:02:13 GMT 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 3:00 AM, Asia Sourcing
<asiasourcing at asiasourcing.net> wrote:

> Hello Mr. Adam Gill,
>
> Thanks for your letter.
> Here are the drawings noted in your web and our similar one.
> (Please note: the Nylon 46 can be replaced of PA6T)
>
> Please advise:
>
> 1. How many pins want per piece?

 44.  2 rows of 22.  that's what a 44-pin DIL2 means.

 amazing.  "we can supply parts but we haven't read what you've written" :)

> 2. What plaing do you prefer?

 i have no idea what plaing is - i presume they mean "plating".  to be
honest i hadn't thought about this, and... hmmm, it's for the
expansion header anyway: nice and cheap would do.

 btw, this one's the easy one.  hmm.... actually there won't be that
many orders for this part.