[Arm-netbook] China Visit

Guo, Yifu yifu.guo at bitsyn.com
Sun Apr 29 04:47:28 BST 2012

hey guys, my pre-paid number is 13260391836

and I'm currently staying very close to Peking University, so far
tomorrow's schedule looks clear, but do text and such, also not sure when
exactly I'll be in shenzhen but it will be around 6th to the 10th.

Cheers.

*Yifu Guo*
skype: yifu.guo
CTO http://bitsyn.com
1-(347)-370-9069
"Life is an everlasting self-improvement."
http://bitcoinnavigator.com