[Arm-netbook] Chrontel 7026b-tf

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Wed Mar 24 06:18:48 GMT 2010

Frans Pop wrote:
[snip]
> Well, didn't we have one with two wireless cards?

Apparently yes.  Thanks to Parcel Farce mine arrived right at the end of
half term instead of at the beginning as I'd hoped.  Hence I have yet to
start playing with it seriously.  However term ends on Friday so I'll
start to have some time again and one of the first things on my list is
to open it up and see what it really does have inside it.

Thank you for all the work you've done - I had hoped to be more use.

Cheers,
John