[Arm-netbook] Current status of wireless support under Debian

sbocahu at bearstech.com sbocahu at bearstech.com
Tue Apr 13 12:52:24 BST 2010

hi,

>> What is the current status of support for the WiFi chipset on the
>> CT-PC89E
>> under Debian? Inquiring minds want to know.
>
>  frans reports it working fine, at least two other people confirm
likewise.

Working for me as well.
Dunno if it is related to wireless but another issue: the netbook
"poweroff" itself after a while on battery...

There is no shutdown sequence, just like if the netbook has its battery
totally drained out.
But that's not the case, I could poweron it a few times again...

I don't remember having such an issue without wireless connection.

Does anybody have the same problem ?

--
seb