[Arm-netbook] NIC Issues

Michael Howard mike at dewberryfields.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 19:57:25 BST 2010

Adam Gill wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> You can have mine ........ if you pay for the courier charge to UK ....
>
> But try Luke's suggesiton first by using gravity - or try compressing
> the connector so it's more of a tight fit to ensure all the contacts
> are touching ..
> Adam

Thanks Adam.

I have tried Luke's suggestion but to no avail. Obviously, I can't be
sure it's the dongle that is the problem but if you don't need yours and
your happy to let it go that's great.

Let me know what I owe you and I'll pay via the usual method.

......... Hang on, just tried your suggestion (almost over did it - too
many shredded wheat) and net work is now up. I did suspect the
connection was a bit flimsy but it did work initially.

Thanks for the offer anyway, appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Michael Howard        mike at dewberryfields dot co dot uk
Lancashire