[MayHeydays] Keep the MHD bookings coming...

Announcements for May HeyDays mayheydays at lists.phcomp.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 14:42:35 GMT 2023

Dear MHD Supporters

It was very encouraging that our recent update produced a (small) flurry
of applications for Early-bird tickets and steward roles. Do keep them
coming and it would be particularly good for those planning to steward
to get in early - to help our steward organisers to set up rotas but
also for volunteers to get slots they would prefer to oversee.

Also, please all remember the weekend and steward prices go up on 1st
February; it would help me if you did not all wait to 31st January to
apply!

I will be somewhat slower in responding to applications or queries from
11th December, due to a planned operation on the 12th which will impede
things a bit - but I will get round to all, so don't let that put you
off making contact.

If you have already applied, apologies that it is easier for me to
contact you within the list of all supporters, rather than excluding
you. Do try not to send in another form (and money!) - which does happen
occasionally....

Finally, if you are still on our list for historical reasons and would
prefer not to receive any more mail from May Heydays, do let me know and
I will remove you from the list.

Many thanks and, again, best wishes to all.

Monty Crook
MHD Ticketing

PS: I apologise for spelling Rodney Miller's surname wrongly in our last
note - which quickly got spotted when the update was put on Facebook.