[MayHeydays] May Heydays circulation list

Announcements for May HeyDays mayheydays at lists.phcomp.co.uk
Fri May 20 17:21:17 BST 2022

Hi, Fellow Folkdancers

Now that the dust has settled on our first - and successful! - May
Heydays folkdance festival in Evesham, I am looking at updating our
email circulation list of ongoing supporters. Many of the names on our
list were inherited from the Eastbourne International Folkdance Festival
and may not be known personally to Mecki and me as MHD directors. Or, I
may have lost the link between your email and name in the early days of
taking over the festival.

So, as a start, I am sending this note to those emails on the list for
which I have no first, second or full name. If you wish to stay on our
list, would you please reply with this info?

If I do not hear from you by, say, the end of June, I will assume you no
longer wish to be informed about our future plans and will take you off
the list, so as not to trouble you with further circulations.

Thanks

Regards

Monty Crook
May Heydays Ticketing