[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Where are the 93 Computer Cards ?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Nov 26 09:15:30 GMT 2022

On Sat, Nov 26, 2022 at 9:03 AM Franck Sinimalé <franck at sinimale.fr> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here is Chris's answer.

... what on earth is going on.  this is literally the first response - ever - in
18 months.

> My first idea could be : "Hi Chris, many thanks for you answer. Nice to
> read that you have some cards. Could you please send them to [this
> direction]. The next step that will be communicated is [this next step]."

it needs to be to get them out of his hands as fast as possible,
with the absolute minimum of action needed on his part.

Joshua, Kelly, (bcc'd) can you possibly arrange a DHL courier pickup,
giving DHL the standard thinkpenguin telephone number, business
address, and Chris's email?

Franck as (incredibly, being literally the only person in 18+ months)
you have established two-way communcation can you please write
to Chris requesting that he pack everything up ready for pick-up
by DHL?

also if you could mention that i have not received a response to
over 40 emails in 18+ months, and neither has Joshua Lifton
received any reponse to either his emails nor had his phone calls
returned, nor has Kelly Vogel had a response, nor has she received
a response from bob at thinkpenguin.com, and in addition none
of the people writing thinkpenguin support requests have had a response.

thank you Franck.

l.