[Arm-netbook] Status update

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:36:43 GMT 2022

> > On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 1:04 PM Franck Sinimalé <franck at sinimale.fr>
> wrote:
>
> Ok, thank you Luke for your tireless response. I looked for in vain, can
> you tell us (again) how to reach (mail or social network) Chris please ?
> Or where to find such way to reach him.

His email address and the required GPG key are at
https://www.thinkpenguin.com/about. I'm currently futzing my way through
making Mailvelope work -- or, well, trying to -- so that I can make it
behave well enough with my GMail account to send just the one email (I
hope). It's... not going well. I'm not used to this sort of stuff lol

I'm sure you'll be amused to know, however, that I'm looking to migrate as
much away from Google as I can, I've been researching Chinese-market
smartphones so that I can find one without Google Integration (Play Store /
Chrome for Mobile / Google Search bar / etc) and I'll probably switch to
GMX for email and Firefox for the browser. It's a long, slow, painful
learning process for me -- I'm used to the "if you don't have anything
worth hiding..." paradigm of security, and I know that isn't good enough
for you guys but it's served me well.

But, hey, let's see if I can get this one blinkin' thing to work, ey? LOL.