[Arm-netbook] Status update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Nov 24 12:52:33 GMT 2022

---

On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 10:06 AM Chuck Card via arm-netbook
<arm-netbook at lists.phcomp.co.uk> wrote:

>  Luke I made no demands merely pointed out that
>I have been scammed out of 1000.00 by Crowd Supply.

chuck: i reallly don't care how you deceive yourself.
it was and always will be your responsibility,

> Now how the fuck do I get off of this mailing list.

you take action yourself. you find out for yourself.
that is your responsibilty.  don't expect me to
answer you or spoon-feed you: if you can't think
and act for yourself i don't give a fuck what you
do or think.

> I'm tired of the constant reminder of how I got fucked
> out of 1000.00.

i'm not interested in your excuses to blame and fail to
help and take action.

you can scream and shout as much as you like and i will
not care, help, or take any action.

sort it out yourself: learn how to unsubscribe from a
standard mailing list yourself. don't expect me to do anything
further for you.